London hotel offers guests iPad during stay
Select guests at The Berkeley in London will gain an extra amenity in addition to their already posh quarters -- an iPad.
When the iPad comes out in the UK later this month, the hotel will offer the iPad to its guests staying in certain suites during their stay. The iPad will include a variety of games, videos and comics for children as well as several newspapers, ranging from Le Monde to the Wall Street Journal. There will also be suggestions for places to visit, utilizing the iPad's capabilities to help plan an itinerary.
Of course, it's far cheaper to actually buy your own iPad than to stay at this particular hotel in order to use one for free. The suites that qualify for this particular extra start at £1,850 per night plus VAT, which is more than $2800USD (as of this writing)!
[Via Edible Apple]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter