Found footage: Next-gen iPhone middle plate assembly
Other than the "guts" of the iPhone (which won't see the light of day again until its official release), the only part SmartPhone Medic has yet to show off is the iPhone's rear casing. There's still no definitive word on what the material of that rear case is -- some have said glass, while others are saying it might be some type of ceramic. We should know the answer to that question very soon: WWDC starts on June 7, and almost everyone expects the next-gen iPhone to have its (official) debut at the keynote.
Just like the iPhone LCD leak back in March, SmartPhone Medic got their hands on another piece of next-gen iPhone hardware. This time...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update