Found footage: Next-gen iPhone middle plate assembly
Other than the "guts" of the iPhone (which won't see the light of day again until its official release), the only part SmartPhone Medic has yet to show off is the iPhone's rear casing. There's still no definitive word on what the material of that rear case is -- some have said glass, while others are saying it might be some type of ceramic. We should know the answer to that question very soon: WWDC starts on June 7, and almost everyone expects the next-gen iPhone to have its (official) debut at the keynote.
Just like the iPhone LCD leak back in March, SmartPhone Medic got their hands on another piece of next-gen iPhone hardware. This time...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free