Found footage: Next-gen iPhone middle plate assembly
Other than the "guts" of the iPhone (which won't see the light of day again until its official release), the only part SmartPhone Medic has yet to show off is the iPhone's rear casing. There's still no definitive word on what the material of that rear case is -- some have said glass, while others are saying it might be some type of ceramic. We should know the answer to that question very soon: WWDC starts on June 7, and almost everyone expects the next-gen iPhone to have its (official) debut at the keynote.
Just like the iPhone LCD leak back in March, SmartPhone Medic got their hands on another piece of next-gen iPhone hardware. This time...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs