Engadget: Sam Mendes shooting Apple ads, video chat to be featured
Here's another juicy iPhone rumor. Engadget reports that American Beauty director Sam Mendes will be shooting the next batch of Apple ads, and at least one will feature video chat.
Quoting some rather telling tweets, Engadget has put together that auditions are underway. An actress posted the message you see above, in which she's praying for a role in "a F***ing Apple commercial," while another tweet from a different actor reads, "off to a commercial audition for Apple."
In addition, Engadget paraphrases "a trusted source" by saying that at least one ad will feature a mother and daughter talking via video chat with their iPhones, giving further credence to the front-facing camera that appeared in the prototypes that Gizmodo and Tinhte recently showed off.
Are you excited? We are. See you on the 7th!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync