European iPads starting to arrive early
We've received several tips this morning from happy international readers who've received their iPads early. Reports have come in from Germany, Italy, Spain, Scotland and England; reader MoonWalkerCTE comments below that a 64BG unit arrived late on Wednesday afternoon. Reader David sent us this photo of his iPad as it landed at his door in the UK. Say goodbye to today's productivity, David!
Here in the States, rule-bound UPS drivers kept us waiting until the last possible second, so we're happy for our international friends and their good fortune.
Apple recently delayed international delivery dates, citing high demand. The iPad officially goes on sale in 9 countries tomorrow (the UK, Australia, France, Germany, Japan, Canada, Switzerland, Spain, and Italy), where long lines and sighs of relief are expected.
We've received several tips this morning from happy international readers who've received their iPads early. Reports have come in from...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station