MyTown 4.0 adds item creation, location tips
Plus, actual virtual items helps out Booyah's in-app sales, and I'm sure they will eventually put some of their branding agreements to work by making some of those created items brand-name products. Version 4.0 also adds "location tips," which allow users to leave comments at certain locations (to enable Yelp-style discussions), and check-ins now recharge over time, while max level players can check-in as much as they want.
MyTown's growth has been phenomenal, and with the amount of work going into the app, that growth likely won't slow down any time soon. The app is free and on the App Store right now.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free