Reader reports: iPhone 4 shipping notifications
In the past 12 hours, we've begun hearing from readers who have gotten shipping notifications on their iPhone 4 orders. Keep in mind, just as with past overnight shipments of iThings, the shippers are scheduled to hold the phones for delivery so that they don't arrive before June 24.
Meanwhile, a long thread over on the MacRumors forums cites the trials and tribulations of some would-be iPhone 4 buyers who had their preorders cancelled unexpectedly. It's not clear exactly what circumstances led to the cancellations. In some cases, it may have been a missed checkbox on the order form agreeing to AT&T's terms and conditions; in others, it may be a complex billing situation (family or corporate plan, an unpaid invoice) that caused the carrier to flag the order for in-store handling.
Is your iPhone on its way to you already? Let us know below.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
In the past 12 hours, we've begun hearing from readers who have gotten shipping notifications on their iPhone 4 orders. Keep in mind,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free