App giveaway: Ping Pong Battle for iPad
It's the first official day of summer, so you know that it won't be long before people retreat to cool rec rooms and air-conditioned basements instead of venturing out into the oppressive heat. TUAW wants to help keep you entertained while you dodge the big glowing ball in the sky, so here's the first of our summer app giveaways.
Today's bonus moment comes courtesy of the Ping Pong Battle developers; we've got 10 promo codes for the iPad app to give away. As you can see in the exclusive video above, you can link multiple iPhones in via Bluetooth to act as paddles (using the free Ping Pong Paddle app) and start the fun. Of course, you can also play in 'finger mode' without other devices.
To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment below letting us know your favorite summer pastime. Good luck!
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment on this post.
- The comment must be left before Wednesday, June 23 at 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Ten winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: One promo code for Ping Pong Battle for iPad (Value: US$4.99)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)