Interview with Map My Run's CEO Robin Thurston
Earlier today we caught up with Map My Run's CEO Robin Thurston at the Cherry Creek Apple Store while waiting to buy an iPhone 4. He was gracious enough to chat with us for a few minutes about his company, his apps and the company's plans for iOS 4.
Map My Run lets users track their workouts. It uses the iPhone's GPS functions to trace your route and monitor your progress towards your fitness goals. A cool new feature lets you broadcast your runs to your friends while you're running. Neat!
Thanks to Robin chatting with us. You can watch the interview above.
Earlier today we caught up with Map My Run's CEO Robin Thurston at the Cherry Creek Apple Store while waiting to buy an iPhone 4. He was...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates