Interview with Map My Run's CEO Robin Thurston
Earlier today we caught up with Map My Run's CEO Robin Thurston at the Cherry Creek Apple Store while waiting to buy an iPhone 4. He was gracious enough to chat with us for a few minutes about his company, his apps and the company's plans for iOS 4.
Map My Run lets users track their workouts. It uses the iPhone's GPS functions to trace your route and monitor your progress towards your fitness goals. A cool new feature lets you broadcast your runs to your friends while you're running. Neat!
Thanks to Robin chatting with us. You can watch the interview above.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app