Interview with Map My Run's CEO Robin Thurston
Earlier today we caught up with Map My Run's CEO Robin Thurston at the Cherry Creek Apple Store while waiting to buy an iPhone 4. He was gracious enough to chat with us for a few minutes about his company, his apps and the company's plans for iOS 4.
Map My Run lets users track their workouts. It uses the iPhone's GPS functions to trace your route and monitor your progress towards your fitness goals. A cool new feature lets you broadcast your runs to your friends while you're running. Neat!
Thanks to Robin chatting with us. You can watch the interview above.
Earlier today we caught up with Map My Run's CEO Robin Thurston at the Cherry Creek Apple Store while waiting to buy an iPhone 4. He was...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs