Interview with Map My Run's CEO Robin Thurston
Earlier today we caught up with Map My Run's CEO Robin Thurston at the Cherry Creek Apple Store while waiting to buy an iPhone 4. He was gracious enough to chat with us for a few minutes about his company, his apps and the company's plans for iOS 4.
Map My Run lets users track their workouts. It uses the iPhone's GPS functions to trace your route and monitor your progress towards your fitness goals. A cool new feature lets you broadcast your runs to your friends while you're running. Neat!
Thanks to Robin chatting with us. You can watch the interview above.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature