Interview with Map My Run's CEO Robin Thurston
Earlier today we caught up with Map My Run's CEO Robin Thurston at the Cherry Creek Apple Store while waiting to buy an iPhone 4. He was gracious enough to chat with us for a few minutes about his company, his apps and the company's plans for iOS 4.
Map My Run lets users track their workouts. It uses the iPhone's GPS functions to trace your route and monitor your progress towards your fitness goals. A cool new feature lets you broadcast your runs to your friends while you're running. Neat!
Thanks to Robin chatting with us. You can watch the interview above.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app