Russian president gets an iPhone 4 from Steve Jobs
(Russian press pool)
Russian president Demetri Medvedev has been touring Silicon Valley this week, and during a trip to the mothership in Cupertino, he became the first Russian to officially get an iPhone 4 -- from Steve Jobs himself, no less. The iPhone 4 isn't even officially on sale in Russia yet; operator Beeline says the earliest it'll start selling is September of this year. But Jobs gave one to Medvedev anyway. Maybe he can jailbreak it to get it working.
Here's the real question: What did Medvedev himself buy in the Apple gift shop? A nice black "Hello I'm a Mac" shirt, or maybe a new Magic Mouse? You have to buy something whenever you stop in there.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more "cool" stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support