Russian president gets an iPhone 4 from Steve Jobs
(Russian press pool)
Russian president Demetri Medvedev has been touring Silicon Valley this week, and during a trip to the mothership in Cupertino, he became the first Russian to officially get an iPhone 4 -- from Steve Jobs himself, no less. The iPhone 4 isn't even officially on sale in Russia yet; operator Beeline says the earliest it'll start selling is September of this year. But Jobs gave one to Medvedev anyway. Maybe he can jailbreak it to get it working.
Here's the real question: What did Medvedev himself buy in the Apple gift shop? A nice black "Hello I'm a Mac" shirt, or maybe a new Magic Mouse? You have to buy something whenever you stop in there.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app