Russian president gets an iPhone 4 from Steve Jobs
(Russian press pool)
Russian president Demetri Medvedev has been touring Silicon Valley this week, and during a trip to the mothership in Cupertino, he became the first Russian to officially get an iPhone 4 -- from Steve Jobs himself, no less. The iPhone 4 isn't even officially on sale in Russia yet; operator Beeline says the earliest it'll start selling is September of this year. But Jobs gave one to Medvedev anyway. Maybe he can jailbreak it to get it working.
Here's the real question: What did Medvedev himself buy in the Apple gift shop? A nice black "Hello I'm a Mac" shirt, or maybe a new Magic Mouse? You have to buy something whenever you stop in there.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature