Farmville for iPhone available
Facebook farmers with iPhones and iPod Touches, your wait is finally over. Zynga -- the maker of incredibly addictive and lucrative, Flash-based Facebook games such as Farmville -- has released the much anticipated iPhone version of Farmville. You might remember that the title was touted at the recent WWDC keynote speech, along with the iPhone 4 announcement.
The game features everything you'd expect from the iPhone version of the game, minus the use of Adobe Flash, of course. It even features push notifications for certain events, much like the similar game We Rule. Also like We Rule, Farmville is free to purchase, with in-app goodies fetching prices anywhere from cheap to absurd.
If you were one of those who left Facebook but sometimes miss your beloved Farmville fix, hold onto your hats; you still need a Facebook login to play.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter