Is your iPhone 4 exhibiting proximity sensor issues?
I happened by a mirror while talking on the iPhone 4 last night and saw my screen lighting up, turning off and lighting up again erratically. I observed the behavior, worst when holding the phone in my left hand, for the duration of the call. I was more than a little irritated, as this was a feature since the first iPhone and, at the time, a big deal
Users are reporting buttons being hit as well, which is even worse if you use your iPhone for, you know, a phone. I'm hoping the next OS update will fix it, but in the meantime, let us know in the poll below if your iPhone 4 isn't registering the side of your face during a call.
I happened by a mirror while talking on the iPhone 4 last night and saw my screen lighting up, turning off and lighting up again...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved