Video shot and edited entirely on an iPhone 4
Director Michael Koerbel of Makek Pictures notes that the short took 48 hours to create from start to finish. He's also promised to release a full behind-the-scenes video that will document its production.
It had to happen eventually. Here's the first (that we know of) movie shot and edited entirely on an iPhone 4. Two years ago we saw a music video that was shot with a jailbroken iPhone and Cycorder. Of course, the iPhone 4 ups the ante with HD video and iMovie for iPhone.
And just like that, the iPhone becomes a nice little tool for filmmakers, amateur and pro alike. It's not going to replace real cameras, of course, but you can use it to make something nice, as Koerbel has demonstrated.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter