Video shot and edited entirely on an iPhone 4
Director Michael Koerbel of Makek Pictures notes that the short took 48 hours to create from start to finish. He's also promised to release a full behind-the-scenes video that will document its production.
It had to happen eventually. Here's the first (that we know of) movie shot and edited entirely on an iPhone 4. Two years ago we saw a music video that was shot with a jailbroken iPhone and Cycorder. Of course, the iPhone 4 ups the ante with HD video and iMovie for iPhone.
And just like that, the iPhone becomes a nice little tool for filmmakers, amateur and pro alike. It's not going to replace real cameras, of course, but you can use it to make something nice, as Koerbel has demonstrated.
It had to happen eventually. Here's the first (that we know of) movie shot and edited entirely on an iPhone 4. Two years ago we saw a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs