Video shot and edited entirely on an iPhone 4
Director Michael Koerbel of Makek Pictures notes that the short took 48 hours to create from start to finish. He's also promised to release a full behind-the-scenes video that will document its production.
It had to happen eventually. Here's the first (that we know of) movie shot and edited entirely on an iPhone 4. Two years ago we saw a music video that was shot with a jailbroken iPhone and Cycorder. Of course, the iPhone 4 ups the ante with HD video and iMovie for iPhone.
And just like that, the iPhone becomes a nice little tool for filmmakers, amateur and pro alike. It's not going to replace real cameras, of course, but you can use it to make something nice, as Koerbel has demonstrated.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync