Apple's search for wireless antenna engineering talent
Apple is hiring! Can you guess what kind of talent they're after? Wireless antenna engineers, of course.
On June 23rd, just after the Death Grip was discovered by the public, Apple published three listings for iPhone and iPad antenna engineers who can "define and implement antenna system architecture to optimize the radiation performance for wireless portable devices."
Additionally, Apple is looking for two iPhone OTA Wireless Systems Engineers. All of these positions require several years worth of experience and Master's Degrees. Here's a chance to work for Apple, build something cool and keep us from having to wrap our iPhones in bracelets. Good luck to all applicants.
[Via Engadget and TechCrunch]
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter