Nice white iPhone 4 mod
First, he created a file with a JPEG of the vintage Apple logo and then sent it to Gelaskins' upload tool. From there, the process is simple. Using the online tool, drag the uploaded image to the iPhone 4 template and set it just so. You can even create matching wallpaper. Finally, make your purchase and let the Gelaskins worker bees do the rest.
Yes, it's just a stick-on skin, but the vintage logo ads a bit of cool and, unlike Engadget's solution, all of the original parts are intact.
While we wait for Apple to begin selling white iPhones, people have been coming up with their own solutions. The folks at Engadget used...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements