Want some video calling over 3G? Fring goes live for iOS 4
Hey there, sports fans: if you need to make video calls from your iPhone (and who doesn't, really?) but your phone partners aren't all FaceTime-savvy, there's another option. We're told that Fring just updated its 3G calling app to include 3G video calling, which means that you can make two-way video calls in either 3G or Wi-Fi.
The new update also includes support for multi-tasking in iOS 4, as well as a "smarter" address book, and a social stream that combines updates from services like Twitter and Facebook along with your chats all in one place.
You can get the app right here in iTunes. Let the drunk-dialing chatroulette begin!
[via Engadget, thanks Dennis!]
Hey there, sports fans: if you need to make video calls from your iPhone (and who doesn't, really?) but your phone partners aren't all...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype