Want some video calling over 3G? Fring goes live for iOS 4
Hey there, sports fans: if you need to make video calls from your iPhone (and who doesn't, really?) but your phone partners aren't all FaceTime-savvy, there's another option. We're told that Fring just updated its 3G calling app to include 3G video calling, which means that you can make two-way video calls in either 3G or Wi-Fi.
The new update also includes support for multi-tasking in iOS 4, as well as a "smarter" address book, and a social stream that combines updates from services like Twitter and Facebook along with your chats all in one place.
You can get the app right here in iTunes. Let the drunk-dialing chatroulette begin!
[via Engadget, thanks Dennis!]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)