Jobs clears up proximity sensor fix, white iPhone 4, and international plans at press conference
Steve Jobs cleared up a few pending iPhone 4 issues quickly near the end of today's press conference today. First, he said that Apple would be releasing a software fix soon for the proximity sensor issues customers have been experiencing. A fix for that problem would be available in the next software update.
Second, the white iPhone 4 is still due out by the end of this month, so if you've been waiting for that version, you won't have too much longer to wait. And finally, the iPhone 4 will come, Jobs said, to 17 countries on July 30th, as you can see above. Congratulations, international customers -- your release day is coming soon!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter