Jobs clears up proximity sensor fix, white iPhone 4, and international plans at press conference
Steve Jobs cleared up a few pending iPhone 4 issues quickly near the end of today's press conference today. First, he said that Apple would be releasing a software fix soon for the proximity sensor issues customers have been experiencing. A fix for that problem would be available in the next software update.
Second, the white iPhone 4 is still due out by the end of this month, so if you've been waiting for that version, you won't have too much longer to wait. And finally, the iPhone 4 will come, Jobs said, to 17 countries on July 30th, as you can see above. Congratulations, international customers -- your release day is coming soon!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature