Squeeze keyboardist uses iPad on Fallon appearance
Here's a fun treat for your late night tonight -- one of my favorite bands, Squeeze, made an appearance on Jimmy Fallon's show the other night to play the classic "Pulling Mussels (From The Shell)," and the keyboardist was playing both the electronic ivories and an iPad. He even drops a nice solo in right around 2:32. YouTube commenter MooCowMusic says it's his app, Pianist, and it looks about right.
At any rate, it sounds terrific, and how awesome is it that Squeeze is rocking the iPad in a live TV performance? I wonder if they're including the instrument in their other live performances -- or maybe even in actual recording. Very excellent.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)