Squeeze keyboardist uses iPad on Fallon appearance
Here's a fun treat for your late night tonight -- one of my favorite bands, Squeeze, made an appearance on Jimmy Fallon's show the other night to play the classic "Pulling Mussels (From The Shell)," and the keyboardist was playing both the electronic ivories and an iPad. He even drops a nice solo in right around 2:32. YouTube commenter MooCowMusic says it's his app, Pianist, and it looks about right.
At any rate, it sounds terrific, and how awesome is it that Squeeze is rocking the iPad in a live TV performance? I wonder if they're including the instrument in their other live performances -- or maybe even in actual recording. Very excellent.
Here's a fun treat for your late night tonight -- one of my favorite bands, Squeeze, made an appearance on Jimmy Fallon's show the other...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client