Apple posts Droid X antenna issue video
Just two days after Apple posted a video showing antenna issue on Nokia N97 mini, the company has updated the Smartphone Antenna Performance page with a video showing the Motorola Droid X dropping from three to zero signal bars when held in the "death grip." The Droid X, which runs Google's Android OS, is seen as the greatest rival to Apple's wildly popular iPhone 4, so it's no surprise that Apple has gotten around to showcasing that the Droid X, like most smartphones, suffers from attenuation issues.
Apple has posted the video on both the Smartphone Antenna Performance and YouTube pages.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter