Apple posts Droid X antenna issue video
Just two days after Apple posted a video showing antenna issue on Nokia N97 mini, the company has updated the Smartphone Antenna Performance page with a video showing the Motorola Droid X dropping from three to zero signal bars when held in the "death grip." The Droid X, which runs Google's Android OS, is seen as the greatest rival to Apple's wildly popular iPhone 4, so it's no surprise that Apple has gotten around to showcasing that the Droid X, like most smartphones, suffers from attenuation issues.
Apple has posted the video on both the Smartphone Antenna Performance and YouTube pages.
Just two days after Apple posted a video showing antenna issue on Nokia N97 mini, the company has updated the Smartphone Antenna...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station