Apple posts Droid X antenna issue video
Just two days after Apple posted a video showing antenna issue on Nokia N97 mini, the company has updated the Smartphone Antenna Performance page with a video showing the Motorola Droid X dropping from three to zero signal bars when held in the "death grip." The Droid X, which runs Google's Android OS, is seen as the greatest rival to Apple's wildly popular iPhone 4, so it's no surprise that Apple has gotten around to showcasing that the Droid X, like most smartphones, suffers from attenuation issues.
Apple has posted the video on both the Smartphone Antenna Performance and YouTube pages.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update