Chaos Rings comes to iPad - all Square Enix games on sale
Square Enix promised that the game would be coming to the iPad, and it has delivered on that promise. Chaos Rings for iPad has just debuted and is now available for $15.99 on the US App Store. As far as we can tell from the screen shots, it's essentially the same game as the iPhone version, but the resolution is bumped up to the iPad's 1024 x 768, which allows for crisper details and a less cramped UI.
To celebrate the launch of Chaos Rings for iPad, Square Enix has reduced the price of all of its App Store games for the next two weeks. Chaos Rings for iPhone, for example, has gone from $12.99 to $9.99. Final Fantasy I has gone from US$8.99 to $6.99, and Song Summoner: The Unsung Heroes has been deeply discounted from US$9.99 to $4.99. Square Enix's games tend to be higher-priced than most others on the App Store (and deservedly so, given the quality of its titles), so if you've been holding off on checking out some of these titles because of pricing, now's the time to jump in.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature