i(Pad) of the Tiger
This is great! Photographer Jordan Hollender and musician Scott Harris put together this music video that covers Survivor's classic anthem and uses only iPad apps as instruments. The video itself was recorded with a couple of Canon HDSLR video cameras, but as you can see in the embedded version above, all of the music is created with iPad apps. Unfortunately, they don't identify the apps used, but that sounds like a great job for you TUAW commenters. I think I saw Pianolo HD being played on the floor there, and Pocket Drums is being used as percussion, but I couldn't find the guitar app or the DJ app that they are using.
Of course, what I really want to know is where he got that sweet lightning bolt iPad strap. The video's great, though. Apparently it was all lit in one day and shot in another. There's no word on how long it took to make the song, but with the iPad involved, it was probably both magical and revolutionary.
This is great! Photographer Jordan Hollender and musician Scott Harris put together this music video that covers Survivor's classic...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free