World rejoices as Photoshop Express for iPad is fixed
Well, that didn't take too long. After a rather horrible debut Friday Adobe has fixed Photoshop Express so it can now open in the landscape mode.
How exactly was this app tested by Adobe and Apple? You'd think since most photo editing is done in the landscape orientation it would have been operated that way. I'd expect that kind of bug to be discovered immediately. Since Adobe is a premier graphics company you'd also think they would choose a logo for the product that doesn't resemble a roll of toilet paper.
Anyway, the app now works properly and it's free. You can crop, sharpen, blur, make frames and do other basic adjustments and send your edited pix to Photoshop.com or to Facebook.
The app also works on an iPhone and an iPod touch. Have at it, and unlike the iPhone 4 antenna, you can hold your iPad anyway you want.
Well, that didn't take too long. After a rather horrible debut Friday Adobe has fixed Photoshop Express so it can now open in the landscape...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype