Expose on jailbroken iPhones with Multiflow
This app requires a jailbroken iPhone, but it's pretty neat. Multiflow brings Expose-like functionality to iOS 4.0.1. Installation should be familiar to anyone with a jailbroken iPhone. Enter Cydia and search for "Multiflow." It is a paid app, so bring your US$4.99.
Once installed, you'll want to select an activation method. There are several options, like a double press or press-and-hold of the home button, singe or short press of the headset button or sleep button or shake. Once you're set, try it out. Four windows will be displayed at a time representing running apps. Tap anyone to bring it up front, or hit the "X" to quit it entirely.
It's a nifty alternative to Apple's fast app switching. If you've got a jailbroken iPhone and 5 bucks you'd like to part with, check it out.
This app requires a jailbroken iPhone, but it's pretty neat. Multiflow brings Expose-like functionality to iOS 4.0.1. Installation...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time