Expose on jailbroken iPhones with Multiflow
This app requires a jailbroken iPhone, but it's pretty neat. Multiflow brings Expose-like functionality to iOS 4.0.1. Installation should be familiar to anyone with a jailbroken iPhone. Enter Cydia and search for "Multiflow." It is a paid app, so bring your US$4.99.
Once installed, you'll want to select an activation method. There are several options, like a double press or press-and-hold of the home button, singe or short press of the headset button or sleep button or shake. Once you're set, try it out. Four windows will be displayed at a time representing running apps. Tap anyone to bring it up front, or hit the "X" to quit it entirely.
It's a nifty alternative to Apple's fast app switching. If you've got a jailbroken iPhone and 5 bucks you'd like to part with, check it out.
This app requires a jailbroken iPhone, but it's pretty neat. Multiflow brings Expose-like functionality to iOS 4.0.1. Installation...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs