No Comment: Newsday's iPad TV ad is awfully buggy
There are certainly advantages to having your morning newspaper in iPad format: dynamic media, rapid updating, search and more... but not every aspect of the new digital age is an improvement over the old ink-on-dead-trees approach to the news.
Update: It appears Newsday has had to pull the video (embed left for posterity below). Rumor has it Apple forced them to do it. Which is...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs