No Comment: Newsday's iPad TV ad is awfully buggy
Update: It appears Newsday has had to pull the video (embed left for posterity below). Rumor has it Apple forced them to do it. Which is sad.
There are certainly advantages to having your morning newspaper in iPad format: dynamic media, rapid updating, search and more... but not every aspect of the new digital age is an improvement over the old ink-on-dead-trees approach to the news.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter