Reminder: Get your free iPhone case by September 30th
Apple's iPhone 4 case program page reminds you that if you haven't jumped on the free case they're offering for the Antennagate issue, you're running out of time. The free case program will expire on September 30th, so if you haven't yet, run on over there, download the app to your iPhone, and choose a case for Apple to send off to you.
Or, if you are planning to buy an iPhone 4 but haven't yet, you might want to jump on it before the month ends -- some of the cases can sell for up to $30, so essentially you're getting a nice discount if it was something you would have bought anyway. There are certainly plenty of other cases to buy, and I've been using my iPhone for the past week or so without a case at all and it's worked just fine, but September 30 is the cutoff, so make a decision by then for sure.
A better question might be when we're actually going to get the cases ordered from the app -- of course it's going to take a while to ship all of these free cases out to all of Apple's customers, but at this point I'm wondering how long after the program actually expires before Apple has sent out cases to everyone who applied for one.
[via Mac Rumors]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter