Apple releases iOS 4.2 beta for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
We're getting reports from various sites that Apple has released the beta version of iOS 4.2 into the wild for developer testing. This is suppose to add a number of features, especially for the iPad, in the form of multi-tasking, AirPlay, folder organization, the ability to print from your iPad, and more. Developers can access the beta through the Dev Center now.
This update is scheduled to come to consumers' iPads sometime in November of this year, so devs will have a few months to tinker around with it before release.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter