Apple releases iOS 4.2 beta for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
We're getting reports from various sites that Apple has released the beta version of iOS 4.2 into the wild for developer testing. This is suppose to add a number of features, especially for the iPad, in the form of multi-tasking, AirPlay, folder organization, the ability to print from your iPad, and more. Developers can access the beta through the Dev Center now.
This update is scheduled to come to consumers' iPads sometime in November of this year, so devs will have a few months to tinker around with it before release.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature