No comment: Chromium OS running on iPad
Here's one submitted in the spirit of George Mallory with no comment. Inventive soul Hexxeh has gotten the Chromium OS up and running on an iPad. Chromium is the open source version of Google's Chrome OS. After some effort and a bit of magic, Hexxeh has got it mucking about inside an iPad.
Don't expect lightning speed from this quick demo, and note the bonus tapping that the spiffy cursor provides. We're not going to run out and try it, but we're glad enough to watch someone else do it. Good work, Hexxeh.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service