TUAW Giveaway: Win a subscription to Slacker Radio Plus for Austin City Limits Music Festival
Slacker Radio is also tied in to the app -- you can listen to an Internet radio station called Austin City Limits Radio, playing tunes and providing insight exclusively from the artists at the festival. To celebrate, Slacker has offered TUAW readers some free subscriptions to the Slacker Radio Plus service, which is used in conjunction with the original Slacker Radio app. That app is also free, but a Slacker Radio Plus subscription allows you to get song lyrics, get rid of the ads, skip songs whenever you want, and listen to your favorite stations offline.
We've got four one-year subscriptions (usually US$47.99 each) and three three-month subscriptions (usually $14.99) to give away to seven lucky TUAW readers. Hit the "Read More" link below to find out how to win your own, and if you're interested in the Austin City Limits festival, be sure to check out the free app on the App Store now.
To enter the giveaway, leave us a comment below telling us what genre of music you'd most like to listen to on Slacker. Here are the official rules:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment telling us your favorite genre of music to listen to on Slacker.
- The comment must be left before Sunday, October 3, 2010, 11:59PM Eastern.
- You may enter only once.
- Seven winners will be selected randomly. Four will win one-year subscriptions to Slacker Radio Plus (valued at $47.99 each) and three will win three-month subscriptions (valued at $14.99). Winning codes will be distributed via email, so use a real address that you check often to comment.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)