Target begins iPad sales today
October is here, and that means playoff baseball, turning leaves, Halloween pop-up shops -- and new iPad retail outlets. As we noted earlier, Target stores were targeted (ahem) to have the magical and revolutionary gadget on shelves this month; sales begin today. The iPads are only available in-store, but accessories are sold on Target's website.
Target offers the iPads at list price, same as the Apple store; however, later this month the retailer begins a separate promotion where holders of Target credit cards will get a five percent discount on all purchases. That could translate to a nice break on iPad purchases.
Thanks to Steven for the reminder.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter