Target begins iPad sales today
October is here, and that means playoff baseball, turning leaves, Halloween pop-up shops -- and new iPad retail outlets. As we noted earlier, Target stores were targeted (ahem) to have the magical and revolutionary gadget on shelves this month; sales begin today. The iPads are only available in-store, but accessories are sold on Target's website.
Target offers the iPads at list price, same as the Apple store; however, later this month the retailer begins a separate promotion where holders of Target credit cards will get a five percent discount on all purchases. That could translate to a nice break on iPad purchases.
Thanks to Steven for the reminder.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)