Target begins iPad sales today
October is here, and that means playoff baseball, turning leaves, Halloween pop-up shops -- and new iPad retail outlets. As we noted earlier, Target stores were targeted (ahem) to have the magical and revolutionary gadget on shelves this month; sales begin today. The iPads are only available in-store, but accessories are sold on Target's website.
Target offers the iPads at list price, same as the Apple store; however, later this month the retailer begins a separate promotion where holders of Target credit cards will get a five percent discount on all purchases. That could translate to a nice break on iPad purchases.
Thanks to Steven for the reminder.
October is here, and that means playoff baseball, turning leaves, Halloween pop-up shops -- and new iPad retail outlets. As we noted...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station