Target begins iPad sales today
October is here, and that means playoff baseball, turning leaves, Halloween pop-up shops -- and new iPad retail outlets. As we noted earlier, Target stores were targeted (ahem) to have the magical and revolutionary gadget on shelves this month; sales begin today. The iPads are only available in-store, but accessories are sold on Target's website.
Target offers the iPads at list price, same as the Apple store; however, later this month the retailer begins a separate promotion where holders of Target credit cards will get a five percent discount on all purchases. That could translate to a nice break on iPad purchases.
Thanks to Steven for the reminder.
October is here, and that means playoff baseball, turning leaves, Halloween pop-up shops -- and new iPad retail outlets. As we noted...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free