Target begins iPad sales today
October is here, and that means playoff baseball, turning leaves, Halloween pop-up shops -- and new iPad retail outlets. As we noted earlier, Target stores were targeted (ahem) to have the magical and revolutionary gadget on shelves this month; sales begin today. The iPads are only available in-store, but accessories are sold on Target's website.
Target offers the iPads at list price, same as the Apple store; however, later this month the retailer begins a separate promotion where holders of Target credit cards will get a five percent discount on all purchases. That could translate to a nice break on iPad purchases.
Thanks to Steven for the reminder.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs