New iPhone 4 ad touts Retina Display
A new iPhone 4 ad has hit the airwaves.
Rather than featuring FaceTime, which is now quickly making it into the mainstream on shows like Hawaii Five-O, the new ad focuses on the Retina Display. In the ad, the ability of the display to bring out the best of photos, movies, text, and games is vividly demonstrated on "the highest resolution phone screen ever."
Seeing how other phone manufacturers are now using terms like "our high-resolution AMOLED display" in their advertising, this is a smart move on Apple's part while they still have the lead in phone display technology.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)