New iPhone 4 ad touts Retina Display
A new iPhone 4 ad has hit the airwaves.
Rather than featuring FaceTime, which is now quickly making it into the mainstream on shows like Hawaii Five-O, the new ad focuses on the Retina Display. In the ad, the ability of the display to bring out the best of photos, movies, text, and games is vividly demonstrated on "the highest resolution phone screen ever."
Seeing how other phone manufacturers are now using terms like "our high-resolution AMOLED display" in their advertising, this is a smart move on Apple's part while they still have the lead in phone display technology.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV