Just about everyone thinks the iPhone is coming to Verizon
Add the New York Times to the chorus of reporting claiming the iPhone is coming to Verizon early next year. The sources seem credible, even though there have been no end to rumors about our favorite phone making the trek to the big V.t
With a good deal of dislike for AT&T and its policies, it will be interesting to see if Verizon is more liberal about the various hiccups Apple has had with its current carrier. It will also be worth seeing what kinds of concessions Verizon might get Apple to make -- it certainly seems like they'd want to load the iPhone up with crap-ware and the Verizon music or video services. Then again, Apple's holding most of the cards here, so if they do accept a Verizon deal, it'll probably be on their terms.
It's starting to look like iPhone/Verizon may be the real deal, and instead of denials, both companies are now saying nothing. Stay tuned.
Add the New York Times to the chorus of reporting claiming the iPhone is coming to Verizon early next year. The sources seem credible, even...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved