iPad app helps you understand US health care reform
In the US, Election Day is just over two weeks away. While there are many issues people will be turning up to vote their conscience on, one of the biggest issues will be health care reform. While the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 was signed into law back in March of this year, come November 2nd some will be voting their approval or disapproval of the bill by casting ballots for Democrats, Republicans, or other parties.
Health care reform has remained contentious even after the legislation was passed, and there's a lot of misinformation (formerly known as "lying") and just plain lunacy out there about what it actually entails. To that end, the developers at Redf have put together an iPad app that shows you what's really changing, when it's happening, and how it benefits you.
The app is called Health Care Reform and when you launch it you are presented with a simple timeline of the bill's new laws and regulations. It shows you in a very easy to follow manner what changes go into effect and when. All of the app's facts and information are taken directly from healthcare.gov.
iPad app + civic education + progress = a good thing. Health Care Reform is available on the App Store as a free download.
Comments are closed.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter