The first Presidential iPad autograph?
At a recent rally at the University of Washington in Seattle, President Obama signed a well-wisher's iPad. As far as we know, this is the first presidential autograph captured with an iPad.
Sylvester Cann attended the rally with Adobe Ideas running on his iPad. He tells TechCrunch that at first the Secret Service were hesitant, but eventually relented, while the President thought the idea was "cool." He proceeded to "draw" his signature with is finger.
Autograph collection is a fun pastime for many, and Mr. Cann certainly has a unique one.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter