The first Presidential iPad autograph?
At a recent rally at the University of Washington in Seattle, President Obama signed a well-wisher's iPad. As far as we know, this is the first presidential autograph captured with an iPad.
Sylvester Cann attended the rally with Adobe Ideas running on his iPad. He tells TechCrunch that at first the Secret Service were hesitant, but eventually relented, while the President thought the idea was "cool." He proceeded to "draw" his signature with is finger.
Autograph collection is a fun pastime for many, and Mr. Cann certainly has a unique one.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync