The first Presidential iPad autograph?
At a recent rally at the University of Washington in Seattle, President Obama signed a well-wisher's iPad. As far as we know, this is the first presidential autograph captured with an iPad.
Sylvester Cann attended the rally with Adobe Ideas running on his iPad. He tells TechCrunch that at first the Secret Service were hesitant, but eventually relented, while the President thought the idea was "cool." He proceeded to "draw" his signature with is finger.
Autograph collection is a fun pastime for many, and Mr. Cann certainly has a unique one.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options