Ratings missing from the App Store?
A few readers have notified us that app ratings have disappeared entirely from the App Store in iTunes. The ratings still appear on the iOS App Stores and in browser previews of apps, but for the desktop iTunes view of the App Store, they are nowhere to be found.
iTunes Connect was apparently down for a little while last night, but it's been down before and ratings have never vanished from the iTunes App Store. More likely than not, the ratings and reviews will reappear in the iTunes App Store soon; it's just odd that Apple hasn't sent a note out to developers about this.
A few readers have notified us that app ratings have disappeared entirely from the App Store in iTunes. The ratings still appear on the iOS...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free