Ratings missing from the App Store?
A few readers have notified us that app ratings have disappeared entirely from the App Store in iTunes. The ratings still appear on the iOS App Stores and in browser previews of apps, but for the desktop iTunes view of the App Store, they are nowhere to be found.
iTunes Connect was apparently down for a little while last night, but it's been down before and ratings have never vanished from the iTunes App Store. More likely than not, the ratings and reviews will reappear in the iTunes App Store soon; it's just odd that Apple hasn't sent a note out to developers about this.
A few readers have notified us that app ratings have disappeared entirely from the App Store in iTunes. The ratings still appear on the iOS...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station