iPhone table connector project gets a demo video
That's exactly what the guys at Table.Connect (their website isn't currently up and running) are demonstrating in the video on the next page. The heck with Microsoft's $12,500 Surface, a similar table with touch capabilities -- this is something that a lot of iOS fans will eat up.
There's no word on availability or pricing yet.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)