Found footage: New ad declares that 'iPad is electric'
A new iPad ad hit the TV screens of America last night. The new ad, "Electric," shows Apple's tablet as being "cinematic", "elementary", "academic", "full-size", "presenting", "bought", "sold", "fantasy", and finally "electric." For the first time in the history of these ads, the piano riff is replaced in the last few seconds with a blast from an electric guitar connected to the US$19.99 AmpliTube app with a $39.99 iRig interface.
It's another example of just how many different uses there are for the iPad. Anybody think that Apple is going to sell a few of these puppies over the holiday season?
A new iPad ad hit the TV screens of America last night. The new ad, "Electric," shows Apple's tablet as being "cinematic",...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements