Found footage: New ad declares that 'iPad is electric'
A new iPad ad hit the TV screens of America last night. The new ad, "Electric," shows Apple's tablet as being "cinematic", "elementary", "academic", "full-size", "presenting", "bought", "sold", "fantasy", and finally "electric." For the first time in the history of these ads, the piano riff is replaced in the last few seconds with a blast from an electric guitar connected to the US$19.99 AmpliTube app with a $39.99 iRig interface.
It's another example of just how many different uses there are for the iPad. Anybody think that Apple is going to sell a few of these puppies over the holiday season?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter