Found footage: New ad declares that 'iPad is electric'
A new iPad ad hit the TV screens of America last night. The new ad, "Electric," shows Apple's tablet as being "cinematic", "elementary", "academic", "full-size", "presenting", "bought", "sold", "fantasy", and finally "electric." For the first time in the history of these ads, the piano riff is replaced in the last few seconds with a blast from an electric guitar connected to the US$19.99 AmpliTube app with a $39.99 iRig interface.
It's another example of just how many different uses there are for the iPad. Anybody think that Apple is going to sell a few of these puppies over the holiday season?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)