Found footage: New ad declares that 'iPad is electric'
A new iPad ad hit the TV screens of America last night. The new ad, "Electric," shows Apple's tablet as being "cinematic", "elementary", "academic", "full-size", "presenting", "bought", "sold", "fantasy", and finally "electric." For the first time in the history of these ads, the piano riff is replaced in the last few seconds with a blast from an electric guitar connected to the US$19.99 AmpliTube app with a $39.99 iRig interface.
It's another example of just how many different uses there are for the iPad. Anybody think that Apple is going to sell a few of these puppies over the holiday season?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV