iPad to be sold in all 158 Best Buy Mobile stores
Starting on November 7th, all 158 Best Buy Mobile stores will begin to sell the iPad. Best Buy Mobile stores are smaller versions of the regular Best Buy stores; they focus on mobile electronics that can be found in shopping malls. In some cities they exist as standalone stores.
The advantage for Apple in selling the iPad in Best Buy Mobile stores is, of course, more iPad presence in front of potential customers. This also puts the iPad into shopping malls without an Apple Store during the upcoming holiday season.
News of the iPad/Best Buy Mobile deal comes just one day after Target announced it would begin stocking the iPhone 4 and 3GS on November 7th as well (and reports are coming in that Target will begin selling the phones as soon as stock arrives). Regular Best Buy stores have sold the iPad since April.
Starting on November 7th, all 158 Best Buy Mobile stores will begin to sell the iPad. Best Buy Mobile stores are smaller versions of the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free