Skyfire browser back in the App Store, but in limited quantities
This just in: the Skyfire browser, which was released earlier this week and then quickly pulled when the company's servers were overwhelmed, is being released back into the App Store. But before you do what I did and rush out to purchase it, note that it is only being released in "batches." That means that for those of us who are seeking a way to watch Adobe Flash video on our iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads may have to wait a bit longer.
Sure enough, the first batch is apparently sold out, as I was unable to find it in the store either in iTunes on my Mac or in the App Store on my iPhone. Skyfire CEO Jeff Gleuck is recommending that people hoping to buy Skyfire follow the company on Twitter or friend them on Facebook. That way, you'll be notified when the next batch is released.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved