Gruber just got the fakest phone ever: a white iPhone 4 toy
John Gruber, who writes the popular Daring Fireball blog just sent out a Tweet saying "Look what a little birdie sent me" and then linked to an image of a boy (I'm assuming his son), playing with a white iPhone 4.
I've been reading Gruber's blog for some time and he isn't the kind of guy who seems to play practical jokes. So there's two options here: either someone just gave Gruber a white iPhone 4, or someone gave Gruber a picture of a boy playing with a white iPhone 4.
The only question is, how did either of them get it? You can see the full picture here.
Update: Gruber just Tweeted this: "Just to be clear: it's some kind of toy. The display is paper (under glossy plastic). Bizarre!" Lame, John.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration