iPad now on sale at Sam's Club
Not only can you buy a jar full of more pickles than a human could ever eat, you can also now pick up an iPad at your local Sam's Club. Apple's magical and revolutionary device has been spotted on shelves at Sam Walton's big box supply store, and pretty cheap, too -- you can get a 16GB Wi-Fi model for just $488, $11 cheaper than it is on Apple's online store. The only problem is that you have to buy a big box of 30 at a time to get that price.
No, of course we're kidding. Considering that Walmart is selling the iPad, it was only a matter of time before these showed up at Sam's Club, and the $11 off is just the discount that Sam's Club makes back whenever you pay for their membership fees. Still, if you're in the market for an iPad and have a Sam's Club card from your business or organization, eleven bucks is eleven bucks.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync