Twitter for iOS gets push notifications, bug fixes, UI enhancements
There's an update to the official Twitter app for iOS. The new version 3.2 adds push notifications, so you can be pinged whenever someone mentions your Twitter handle, and also adds full support for iOS 4.2.
On the iPad, there are UI improvements that include panel animation and a dismiss feature. You can manage saved searches, and media can now be viewed inline.
The iPhone client provides additional Retina Display graphics, geotagging with just one tap, and improved display of shortened URLs.
Twitter for iOS remains free -- you can download it right now on the App Store.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter