Apple updates iTunes Connect Mobile for iPad
Apple has updated the iTunes Connect Mobile app to version 1.1. The app was first released in June of this year and allowed developers to view statistics about their products on the App Store right from their iPhone or iPod touch. Today's update brings universal support for all iOS devices, including the iPad. It also adds support for multitasking in iOS 4 and adds support for iBookstore providers.
With today's universal update to iTunes Connect Mobile, Apple has updated most of its iOS apps to take advantage of the iPad's larger screen. The other remaining holdouts are iMovie, Keynote Remote, Apple Store, and Texas Hold'em.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter