Apple updates iTunes Connect Mobile for iPad
Apple has updated the iTunes Connect Mobile app to version 1.1. The app was first released in June of this year and allowed developers to view statistics about their products on the App Store right from their iPhone or iPod touch. Today's update brings universal support for all iOS devices, including the iPad. It also adds support for multitasking in iOS 4 and adds support for iBookstore providers.
With today's universal update to iTunes Connect Mobile, Apple has updated most of its iOS apps to take advantage of the iPad's larger screen. The other remaining holdouts are iMovie, Keynote Remote, Apple Store, and Texas Hold'em.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)