Beatles sell 2 million tracks via iTunes already
Has it really been only a week since the day we would never forget? In that short amount of time, Apple has sold 2 million Beatles tracks and generated 45,000 album downloads via iTunes, Billboard magazine said today.
Not bad for a band that was pretty late to the digital music game -- and one that a good bit of commenters decried wouldn't do much for sales at all.
The top-selling album was 1969's Abbey Road. The top-selling track is "Here Comes the Sun" from the same album.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update