Beatles sell 2 million tracks via iTunes already
Has it really been only a week since the day we would never forget? In that short amount of time, Apple has sold 2 million Beatles tracks and generated 45,000 album downloads via iTunes, Billboard magazine said today.
Not bad for a band that was pretty late to the digital music game -- and one that a good bit of commenters decried wouldn't do much for sales at all.
The top-selling album was 1969's Abbey Road. The top-selling track is "Here Comes the Sun" from the same album.
Has it really been only a week since the day we would never forget? In that short amount of time, Apple has sold 2 million Beatles tracks...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station