Beatles sell 2 million tracks via iTunes already
Has it really been only a week since the day we would never forget? In that short amount of time, Apple has sold 2 million Beatles tracks and generated 45,000 album downloads via iTunes, Billboard magazine said today.
Not bad for a band that was pretty late to the digital music game -- and one that a good bit of commenters decried wouldn't do much for sales at all.
The top-selling album was 1969's Abbey Road. The top-selling track is "Here Comes the Sun" from the same album.
Has it really been only a week since the day we would never forget? In that short amount of time, Apple has sold 2 million Beatles tracks...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free