Richard Branson's iPad-only Project magazine to debut Tuesday
Mega entrepreneur Richard Branson is set to release his iPad-only magazine, Project, tomorrow. That's Jeff Bridges on the cover, no doubt talking Tron inside. This issue seems to focus on pop culture, with articles about a French record label and a new super car from Jaguar teased on the front cover. Plus, the official blog has stories about gadgets, clothing, internet culture and movies.
That's about all we know, really. There's no word on pricing, navigation, business model, etc. We'll find out soon enough. One can only assume that the super-competitive Branson is thrilled to have delivered an iPad-only publication before Rupert Murdoch. You can watch a brief (and we mean brief) teaser video after the break.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter