New 'iPad Is Amazing' ad touts iOS 4.2 features
Apple's latest iPad commercial, "iPad Is Amazing", is touting iOS 4.2's new features including AirPrint, AirPlay, multitasking, and folders. Aimed at corralling holiday technology shoppers, this new ad definitely offers up something for everyone in the family.
Just for the record, I will admit that bought an iPad when they were first announced. I will also admit that I returned it one week later, as I didn't feel that it did anything that my MacBook and iPhone couldn't already do at the time. Thinking back to that week I understand why I felt that way then, but with the new OS and all the apps available now I think I could find a use for an iPad in my house today.
Click Read More to check out the new ad.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync