Fake iPhones at JC Penney let you text away your dignity
There's little to say about these "iPhones" except that they are obviously NOT iPhones. Instead, you can "message a friend up to 50 feet away" for those times when 50 feet is too far to walk or shout. Other features on this texting device include "touch screen technology" and a calculator. Pretty awesome, eh? All on sale at just $29.99 from J.C. Penney, America's top retailer of fake Chinese Apple products (just kidding, they sell pants there too). Batteries not included.
If you want to see a pic of a very similar fake iPhone in my personal collection, one that makes phone calls on a land line, check the next page. If you want to see a bunch of fake Apple products from Engadget, check out the highly entertaining KiRF series here.
Thanks to tipster Aaron M.
Bought this in some wholesale catalog about two years ago.
There's little to say about these "iPhones" except that they are obviously NOT iPhones. Instead, you can "message a friend up to 50 feet...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time