Fake iPhones at JC Penney let you text away your dignity
There's little to say about these "iPhones" except that they are obviously NOT iPhones. Instead, you can "message a friend up to 50 feet away" for those times when 50 feet is too far to walk or shout. Other features on this texting device include "touch screen technology" and a calculator. Pretty awesome, eh? All on sale at just $29.99 from J.C. Penney, America's top retailer of fake Chinese Apple products (just kidding, they sell pants there too). Batteries not included.
If you want to see a pic of a very similar fake iPhone in my personal collection, one that makes phone calls on a land line, check the next page. If you want to see a bunch of fake Apple products from Engadget, check out the highly entertaining KiRF series here.
Thanks to tipster Aaron M.
Bought this in some wholesale catalog about two years ago.
There's little to say about these "iPhones" except that they are obviously NOT iPhones. Instead, you can "message a friend up to 50 feet...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station