Golden Axe gets Bluetooth multiplayer, EA titles on sale
Sega sent us a note that Golden Axe for the iPhone has been updated -- the game now offers co-op over Bluetooth, so you and a friend can grab a weapon and get to killing goblins and ogres. And I think the game has finally gotten down to a US 99 cent usual price rather than a special sale, but a buck (or two bucks as the case may be, for two players) is cheap for a few good co-op games of Golden Axe.
Additionally, EA has dropped prices on a few of its App Store titles, including Reckless Racing, EA Sports MMA, and our recent Daily App choice Heroes Lore III. The dev has deals going on its games all month long, so stay tuned for more to come.
Oh, and one more tip: Gameloft is apparently giving away one game every single day over on its Twitter account in a promotion it's calling the Gameloft Advent calendar. There have been some good deals over there already, and will probably be more as the month goes on.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs