Rumor: CDMA iPhone to be carrier exclusive with Verizon
Most of the recent speculation has centered around an early 2011 launch for the first non-GSM iPhone, but it remains unclear if it would simply be announced at that time or actually go on sale then. Launching early in the year would either cut short Apple's typical annual product cycle for the iPhone and bring iPhone 5 to market early, or else it would leave a CDMA iPhone 4 with a short life cycle. Given the rapid pace of iteration for Android phones, either option for the CDMA iPhone is a possibility.
Analyst Shaw Wu sent out his latest investor note on Monday, and unsurprisingly, he says an iPhone for Verizon Wireless is imminent, but he...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time