Yet another "iPad 2" case surfaces
Hot on the heels of today's first leaked iPad 2 case comes the second leaked iPad 2 case (which I'm sure will be followed by a number of "leaked iPad 2 cases" over the next few months). Like the earlier case, this second case features a hole in the upper-left (when viewed from the back) corner. Presumably this hole is where the rear-facing camera will be located.
This second case also features a much larger speaker slot. Of course, that larger speaker slot could turn out to be a combined SD card/speaker slot, or some other type of interface. Chinese manufacturers have a pretty good track record for building cases early, so while, of course, this should all be taken with a grain of salt, it's just more evidence that we'll see another iPad soon.
Hot on the heels of today's first leaked iPad 2 case comes the second leaked iPad 2 case (which I'm sure will be followed by a number of...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements