Yet another "iPad 2" case surfaces
Hot on the heels of today's first leaked iPad 2 case comes the second leaked iPad 2 case (which I'm sure will be followed by a number of "leaked iPad 2 cases" over the next few months). Like the earlier case, this second case features a hole in the upper-left (when viewed from the back) corner. Presumably this hole is where the rear-facing camera will be located.
This second case also features a much larger speaker slot. Of course, that larger speaker slot could turn out to be a combined SD card/speaker slot, or some other type of interface. Chinese manufacturers have a pretty good track record for building cases early, so while, of course, this should all be taken with a grain of salt, it's just more evidence that we'll see another iPad soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature