Yet another "iPad 2" case surfaces
Hot on the heels of today's first leaked iPad 2 case comes the second leaked iPad 2 case (which I'm sure will be followed by a number of "leaked iPad 2 cases" over the next few months). Like the earlier case, this second case features a hole in the upper-left (when viewed from the back) corner. Presumably this hole is where the rear-facing camera will be located.
This second case also features a much larger speaker slot. Of course, that larger speaker slot could turn out to be a combined SD card/speaker slot, or some other type of interface. Chinese manufacturers have a pretty good track record for building cases early, so while, of course, this should all be taken with a grain of salt, it's just more evidence that we'll see another iPad soon.
Hot on the heels of today's first leaked iPad 2 case comes the second leaked iPad 2 case (which I'm sure will be followed by a number of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free