Yet another "iPad 2" case surfaces
Hot on the heels of today's first leaked iPad 2 case comes the second leaked iPad 2 case (which I'm sure will be followed by a number of "leaked iPad 2 cases" over the next few months). Like the earlier case, this second case features a hole in the upper-left (when viewed from the back) corner. Presumably this hole is where the rear-facing camera will be located.
This second case also features a much larger speaker slot. Of course, that larger speaker slot could turn out to be a combined SD card/speaker slot, or some other type of interface. Chinese manufacturers have a pretty good track record for building cases early, so while, of course, this should all be taken with a grain of salt, it's just more evidence that we'll see another iPad soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter