Real Racing 2 coming to iOS December 16th
After a few weeks of teasing and hints, Firemint has finally revealed all about its upcoming Real Racing 2 game for iOS, and it looks extremely impressive. The first game in the series is still one of the most popular and well done racing games in the App Store, and Firemint is upping the ante high for the second go-round. Real Racing 2 will feature 30 licensed cars from brands like Ford, Jaguar, Volkswagen and McLaren, and will pit those vehicles against each other in a 16-car grid both online and offline. There will be five game modes to play through, including a full-featured career mode, and forty miles of track to race across 15 different locations. The game will also offer Game Center integration, and a number of different control options to drive however you want.
Firemint was kind enough to send out an early copy of the game, so we'll be kicking the tires and running a few laps to see how it plays before release. Meanwhile if you're interested in what seems destined to be one of the best iOS racing games so far, stay tuned -- the game will be out on December 16, available in the App Store for $9.99 for iPhone and iPod touch.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved