App giveaway: Flickr HD and Beer in Japan
Update: All our promo codes are gone, but Breaking Art sent a note to let us know that the latest version of flickr hd now includes a long-awaited feature: VGA or composite video-out. You can now show your Flickr photos on the big screen for that family holiday gathering!
App giveaway time! Mike S. recently profiled flickr hd as one of our Daily Apps, and the latest version (v7) for iPad now includes the promised improvements of tag search, faster time intervals and continuous random mode. We've got 10 copies to give away to our US/Canadian readers (sorry international folk!), so just leave a comment below to enter.
The developer of flickr hd, Breaking Art, has several other apps on the store, including some with very specific regional interest. We've got 10 more copies of one of those apps ready to go: Beer in Japan, the offline/mobile guide to craft beer in Japanese bars. Since it's not that useful if you don't like beer / aren't already in Japan or planning to go, we're giving those away both on our Facebook page and right now in our Talkcast -- don't take the codes unless you're actually going to use the app, please! Domo arrigato.
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment on this post
- The comment must be left before Tuesday December 14, 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: One promo code for flickr hd (ARV $1.99)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature